[Search Discoverability]Principal Ranking Engineer(Java)Beijing, China Job ID: 1871542
We are looking for people who are passionate about solving complex real-world problems, building world-class solutions, and benefitting millions of lives. At Coupang, developers learn from one another—we share knowledge and spur each other on to come up with great ideas—and move extremely fast to create profound impact together. You will also have the opportunity to tackle large-scale challenges that arise as we grow. This includes building in-house technology, innovating mobile architecture, and advancing possibilities with machine learning and deep learning. With you, we will build a world where our customers ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- 4年以上Java，C / C ++或Python编程经验
- NLP /机器学习/深度学习的经验
Principal Ranking Algorithm_ Search Discoverability Team
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal Ranking Engineer for Search Discoverability Team, you have the opportunity to work with world-class Search Engineers and Data Scientists who have been worked for Google, Amazon, Pinterest, etc. You will define and solve hard problems to improve search quality, increase conversion rate, as well as understand customer’s intention better. We are desired to provide customer a friction-less search engine and help customer to find useful products. Your ideas and experience would help us achieve the goal.
- Everyday query debug to dive deep into search results and understand defects and problems, based on which design experiments to improve search quality.
- Develop on different java based ranking frameworks efficiently and fast iterate experiments, using statistical or machine learning methods.
- Collaborate with different organizations, including PO and KM, to deliver search products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors
- 3+ years of solid work with data structures, fundamental algorithms and system design
- 4+ years of coding experience with Java, C/C++ or Python
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with Information Retrieval/Search/Recommendation Systems
- Experience on big data platform and parallel computation, like Hadoop, Spark
- Experience on web crawling and big data processing
- Experience on NLP/machine learning/deep learning
- Ability to analyze, simplify and solve problems
- Passion of defining and developing a revolutionary search engine
- Good communication and team play
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related Engineering majors
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Technical Program Manager
- Product Manager (Product Owner)
- Tech Recruiter
QA Mock System
The biggest challenge and goal for Quality Assurance (QA) testers is to conduct a final test for a product thoroughly to enable a smooth release of the product in terms of both quality and quantity. Then, what type of test is employed? There are various types of testing; functional test, interface test, performance test, and etc. For any test, what is most critical is data. Without sufficient test data, it is unlikely to ensure high coverage and quality of the product. QA testers are all well aware of this. Then, how can QA testers enrich, create and manage test data efficiently?
Evolving the Coupang Data Platform
Coupang is revolutionizing e-Commerce market of South Korea with last-mile delivery and rethinking discovery of products on mobile first platform. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask, “How did I ever live without Coupang?”
Being a data driven company, we rely heavily on data decisions right from customer journey to the best algorithm to optimize space in a fulfillment center. We use data to find bottlenecks at each step of the process and move faster as a company. To keep up with the constant demand for excellence in scale, availability, latency, concurrency, and fast data growth, we must constantly evolve our Data Platform.
Benefits and Rewards
Our mission is global
Coupang is a global business with offices in Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Silicon Valley, Seattle and Los Angeles.
Our Korea office is located in downtown Seoul near Lotte World Hotel and Lotte World Mall.
Our office in Shanghai is conveniently situated near to restaurants and gyms, as well as to the Evergreen Hotel and the Chamtime Square Shopping Mall.
Our Beijing office is located in One Indigo, a Grade A-listed office tower. From our space on the 12th floor, you can take in expansive views of Indigo Park, the Ba River and the Beijing skyline. We are conveniently situated a few steps away from the Indigo Shopping Mall, and parking is easily available.
Mountain View, United States
Our Mountain View office is located in the Silicon Valley area across from the NASA Ames Research and Visitor Center.
Seattle, United States
Our Seattle office can be found in the heart of downtown Seattle near restaurants and tourist attractions such as the Pike Place Market.
Los Angeles, United States
Our office in Los Angeles is located in the Riverside area right next to the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park.
- Principal Product Manager (Ads Platform) Product Management Seattle
- Principal Product Manager (Ad Serving) Product Management Seattle
- Principal, Data Engineer (Pricing Competitor Intelligence) Data Engineering Seoul