Principal, Information Security Engineer
Mountain View, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The Security Architecture & Engineering team has a mission to design and deliver an architecture that will secure the Coupang enterprise infrastructure and IT. To this end, we should have broad knowledge and experience in the field of infrastructure & IT technology including network, endpoint, and cloud. Based on this, we create and validate appropriate security best practices for Coupang and provide guidelines.
- Review infrastructure security for new services or service changes
- Work with development team and infrastructure team to develop enterprise infrastructure security requirements and security guidelines
- Ensure compliance with infrastructure security requirements for cloud and infrastructure operating environments
- Security risk analysis and vulnerability checks for cloud and infrastructure environments
- Design and validate an infrastructure security architecture to provide minimal security risk and appropriate security controls
- Research security standards, security technology for new technology trends
- Improve security review process
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7+ years working experience in Information Security
- Full understanding and experience with cloud security technology and services (AWS Preferred)
- Experience in building security hardening and solution for server, network, DB, etc
- Understanding the micro-services architecture
- Experience with infrastructure vulnerability checking tools
- Strong communication skills with related other teams
- Experience with e-Commerce business and use case analysis
- Experience in security incident response for Infrastructure and Cloud
- CISA/CISSP or related Information Security Certification
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.