Riverside, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As Business Analyst on our finance & operations team, you should have a passion for process improvement and data driven decision making. You will manage, improve, and redefine the systems and processes for our Riverside Fulfillment Center. You will be responsible for reducing waste, improving customer experience, and helping our operations scale to meet increased customer demand.
- Create and maintain the Operations WBR to measure the productivity, safety and quality at the Riverside Fulfillment Center.
- Analyze FC operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain operational solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Assist in monthly inbound/outbound unit and labor forecasting process.
- Write SQL queries for Operations and Finance team
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or supply chain
- Experience with AWS, High-Jump and/or NetSuite
- CPA or MBA
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.