FC Department Operations Supervisor
Riverside, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our FC Department Supervisor for our Riverside Fulfillment Center, you will provide leadership and support to the FC Department Manager in a high volume outbound, B2C small parcel environment. Supervise and coordinate operational activities of workers concerned within one or multiple of the following areas; receiving, replenishment, picking, packing, and/or shipping as it relates to preparing it for same day shipping internationally via expedited carrier services. Maintain a safe, effective and orderly work environment, scheduling, continuous process improvement and maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances
- Confer with other Supervisors in the distribution center to ensure coordination of other warehouse activities
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment by following all safety procedures
- Support FC Department Manager with improving and maintaining inventory accuracy, evaluating and planning labor for coming warehouse needs
- Support Department with daily tasks assignments and coordination of employee duties
- Supports FC Department Manager with aspects of employee performance when/if performance evaluations are needed
- Supports cost reduction activities and drives productivity within the department
- Train all new hires for the respective department, including documentation of performance in the first week
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One who has completed High School GED
- One who has supervisory experience with contingent and company employees within same department
- One who is flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts
- One how has a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related field preferred
- One who has experience in a fast paced ecommerce facility using contingent workforce
- One with 3+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.