Seattle, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience working with little to no guidance using sound judgement in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever-changing work environment. They will also have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously, and a history of establishing mechanisms to simplify or streamline processes and establish structure. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure.
- Complex Calendar Management for Seattle based directors requiring coordination across the company's international locations in the US, Korea and China
- Handle high-level inquiries quickly, proactively, and follows through on tasks to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assist in coordination of travel arrangements and expense reporting for business travel including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary
- Coordination with EAs across international locations to schedule and manage multi-location meetings
- Responsible for all finance related support for executives and teams.
- Work on special and ad hoc projects with other Executive Assistants locations to schedule and manage multi location meetings
- Event planning and coordination with on-site HR and office management
- Provide administrative support for visiting executives
- Keep all information obtained in the course of work confidential outside of the Legal & Compliance team and show good judgment in sharing information within the team.
- 2+ years of experience assisting multiple Executives in a corporate environment (complex calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast paced, large, and/or complex work environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written in English.
- BA/BS Degree
- Fluent in spoken and written Korean
- Experience working at an international scale for a large, tech, and/or start-up company
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.