Principal Product Manager (Coupang Media Group)
Seattle, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- As our product owner for Reporting and Targeting you will be responsible for defining product vision.
- Working closely with business partners and directly with customers to define
- Owning short term and long-term roadmaps
- Leading cross-functional projects across product, engineering, UX, and Analytics with ownership over adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, customer interaction and product strategy
- 5+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex stakeholder and partner team environment
- Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a rapid iteration cadence
- Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- BA / BS in computer science, engineering, technical field or equivalent
- Advertising marketplace or exchange domain experience
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience building and managing a team of product managers
- Experience working with customers outside the US and with global teams, preferably with regions where English is not the primary language.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.