Senior Software Engineer(SCM Insights)
Seattle, United States
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior Software Engineer for Supply Chain Systems (SCM), you will be responsible to work with unique challenges to scale as we aim to grow to more than 55M+ users in Korea alone.
- Highly Scalable and Reliable services oriented architecture
- Big Data Analytics supporting data collection, modeling, and optimization
- Strategic domains such as mobile payments, pricing, search, personalization, and supply chain management
- Consumer driven web and native mobile interfaces and APIs.
- Good programming practices including solid object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Platform knowledge including MySQL, Hadoop, Spring, Nodejs, Git
- Ability to deep dive into software requirements and to focus on delivering results
- Maintain a sense of ownership and urgency across all responsible projects
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Bachelors or above degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Exposure in dynamic startup or startup like environments preferred
- Major bonus points for experience at e-commerce or SaaS companies!
- Ability to think outside-the-box and challenge conventional wisdoms
- Experience with handling large data volumes in a Java server environment – ideally with both backend processing and web tier data management
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Catered lunches
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.