CFS_Principal Business Analyst (Fresh FC Operation)
Seoul, South Korea
2346697 Sep. 22, 2020 Corporate Functions
[About Coupang Fulfillment Services (CFS)]
Coupang Fulfillment Services(이하 CFS)는 쿠팡의 물류를 총괄하는 쿠팡의 계열사입니다. CFS는 물류센터(Fulfillment Center, 이하 FC) 운영을 책임지고 있으며, 업무효율성과 전문성 제고를 통해 글로벌 이커머스 기업으로 성장하기 위한 혁신을 이끌어 가고 있습니다. CFS는 현재 3개의 메가물류센터(인천,덕평, 대구)를 비롯하여 현재 총 7개의 FC를 운영하고 있습니다.
[About Fulfillment Center (FC)]
Fulfillment Center(이하 FC)는 쿠팡의 물류센터를 말하는 것으로 상품의 입고, 적재, 포장, 출고를 담당하는 곳입니다. FC는 단순한 물류 창고가 아닌, 첨단 기술이 집약된 하나의 Automation Factory로서, 제조업 생산 공장과 같이 각각의 업무를 전문화하고, 입고부터 출고까지 데이터를 기반으로 시공간을 효율적으로 관리하여 낭비를 최소화 하는 등 최적의 물류 시스템을 구현해 나가고 있습니다.
- The CFS Fresh team is looking for an experienced, analytically disciplined Senior Business Analyst to deepen understanding of on-going operations and explore further areas for management and growth opportunities for the Fresh Network. This individual will be instrumental in providing insight during the entire business management process- including recommending measurable and realistic goals in the planning phases and continually monitoring and providing improvements throughout. This role will require navigating data among vastly different platforms so deep understanding is key and precision is the most basic requirement to being successful. Ideal candidates will be masterful at translating business operations processes and operational data into quantitative values and using the latter to communicate to Fresh and CFS cross-functional teams to guide business decisions and direction.
- Design, develop and improve automated reports and dashboards to measure performance and support business needs
- Pull and leverage data to provide proactive, actionable insights that can identify growth opportunities, increase efficiency, and/or deepen understanding of business
- Set strategic and measurable goals, define new metrics and collaborate with other teams to achieve success on cross-team projects
- Has the potential to become a subject matter expert in areas concerning e-commerce and Fresh FC strategy planning
- 3~5 years relevant work experience in an analytical field
- Expert level technical skills in SQL, MS Excel, Tableau or other BI tools
- Effectively and clearly communicate technical insights to broad non-technical audience
- Analytical thinking process and strong business acumen; able to quantify relevant business strategy into measurable metrics
- Manage and prioritize project timelines both across multiple teams and individually
- Work experience in international trade or e-commerce
- Strong working proficiency in English and Korean
- Advanced degree in statistics, MIS, mathematics or relevant subject
- Experience in WMS data extraction, strategic planning, data modeling