[CPLB] Instock Management Manager
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
CPLB is looking for a smart, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to develop and execute inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, sales, margin, and inventory turns. The Instock Manager will drive big initiatives to improve process, efficiency, in-stock rates, margins and revenue. They will use data to influence others and build scalable systems & processes, rather than just addressing single issues.
- Managing the improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions including improvement to inventory management processes over time.
- Developing and manage inventory forecasts by working with Buyers to plan product launches, peak season, and industry shifts.
- Managing the relationship with key vendors that drive the business and optimize the end-to-end process.
- Performing root-cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, and then manage the solution to those issues.
This candidate should have previous experience in supply chain/operations/inventory management as well as a background in retail or e-commerce. They must be able to work in a fast scaling but collegial environment where teamwork is a must. The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, and self-starting. They must also be decisive and able to move with speed to implement their own ideas.
- One who graduated from a 4-year college regardless of major
- One who has 5+ years of experience in buying, product management, vendor management, retail, e-commerce
- One who has professional experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- One who has Proficiency with Excel and extracting data through varied reporting tools in order to drive and influence business decisions
- One who has an ability to understand multiple retail business models and their technical implementation.
- One who has an ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- One who has an ability to work with ambiguous problems.
- One who has strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL and statistical software
- One who experienced with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- One who has proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- One who has strong communication skills - speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
- One who has an ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.