[CPLB] Quality Assurance Specialist 채용
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang Private Label Brands’ Quality team is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative member to join our team. The successful candidate shows excellent judgment and instincts in decision making and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about Coupang’s business, its platform, and relevant technologies. This is an exciting and challenging position that support ensuring product safety, conformity, reliability, and deliver customer satisfaction. We are looking for Quality talents with direct experience in manufacturing operations, testing and quality strategies to support our rapidly growing and evolving business.
- Quality Tracking Management
- Regularly updating quality tracker and monitor status of quality documents
- Reporting QA status summary on regular basis
- Providing notice or heads-up to QA managers when required document, information or activity is missing SLA
- CS Quality Management
- Communicating with CS retail team to analyze customer complaints
- Dealing with customer complaints among CS team, BMs and suppliers with proper actions such as investigation, exchange or refund
- Improving CS process to apply PL product complaint handling process
- Quality Assurance Assistance
- Communicating with CMC team to provide necessary document for SDP check
- Analyzing customer quality management-related platform data to help QA managers take appropriate actions
- Managing 3rd party scheduling for inspections and audits
- Payment Management
- Communicating with 3rd party laboratories and consulting agencies to verify and execute payment
- Identifing payment and invoice of consulting, auditing and inspections
- Updating monthly payment status
- One who has knowledge of product quality and product development processes in high volume manufacturing industries
- One who has bachelor’s degree required with a scientific or engineering focus.
- One who has minimum of 2-4 years of experience with consumer product quality program management
- One who has a mix of quality and project management experience
- One who has strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One who has ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- One who can use Excel, Word and other common desktop software applications.
- One who is fluent (verbal and written) in Korean and English.
- One who previously experienced in consumer retail
- One who has an ability to work independently and autonomously.
- One who has good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently.
- One who has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- One who has strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- One who has relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.