Executive Assistant (전문비서, 임원비서)
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Executive Assistant for eCommerce team, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
· Managing of complex calendar and scheduling to support an executive.
· Managing domestic and international travel
· Managing expense report coordination and submission
· Organizing, executing, and assisting with team activities (staff meeting, all-hands meetings, and team social events)
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports
· Working closely with the leadership team and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· One who has experience of providing executive support assistance
· One who has strong communication skill in both verbal/written
· One who has strong English communication skill in both verbal/written
· One who has impeccable attention to detail
· One who has high levels of integrity and discretion
· One who has experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
· One who has excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word management skills
· One who has Bachelor’s Degree
· One who has Project management or back-office work experience
· One who has Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
· One who has 5+ years of prior executive assistant experience, +3 years of experience in English speaking country
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.