Financial Analyst_서울 FC
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang Fulfillment Services is the leading innovator in logistics.
CFS, a Coupang subsidiary, relies on its highly sophisticated system to manage the entire fulfillment process across inbound, inventory management, sorting, outbound, return, and customer service. At CFS, we have a variety of experts focused on business analysis, inventory management, and engineering. We have the largest logistics infrastructure in Korea, including mega fulfillment centers (Incheon/Deokpyeong/Daegu) equivalent to the size of 109 soccer fields. A fulfillment center (FC) is like an automated factory that provides the most optimized logistics system supported by cutting edge technology, employees with expertise in each area, and big data.
We take uncharted paths every day for everything we do: operating more than 50 fulfillment centers and hubs nationwide, establishing real-time management systems that can accommodate orders in a way that no one has ever expected, and pioneering Rocket Delivery, our super-fast delivery service.
At CFS, we take great pride in the fact that we constantly act on our fresh ideas to build new services and products so that our customers ask, ‘How did I ever live without Coupang?’ We at CFS continue to recruit the best talent who can be a part of making history in the logistics business. Our growth is driven by innovation, which is at the center of our DNA. We invite you to take part in this journey!
As our Fulfillment Center Financial Analyst for FC Finance, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
- Develop financial model to support Seoul fulfillment center’s decision-making process and drive overall cost efficiency.
- Lead to develop and continuously improve the performance indicator reports, dashboards, scorecards for Seoul fulfillment center by collaborating with client group (Fulfillment Center Leader, Department Manager, H/R, CFS H.Q. Finance)
- Monitoring performance indicators and analyzing causes of variances.
- Leading production, reporting and automation of all operational and financial dashboards.
- Leading review, consolidation and approval of financial, operational and capital contracts
- Overseeing and manage the continued development of weekly and monthly close processes, budgeting, forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Supporting ad-hoc reporting, analysis and initiatives.
- Analyzing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- One who has excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Korean
- One who has 2-4 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- One who has advanced Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint skills; proficient in formulas, macros and presentation design
- One who has advanced experience in large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. Redshift, Tableau, SQL, MSAccess, Essbase)
- One who has SAP experience is a plus
- One who has leadership experience with demonstrated and proven ability to take on and create new solutions
- One who has demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis
- One who has proven leadership achieving effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- One who has highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
- One who has MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
- One who has experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems such (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- One who has previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.