Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
· Build external brand marketing and communications strategy that drives Global Seller acquisition for Coupang Marketplace across our Seller-facing channels- Sellers.coupang.com, Email, Social Media, Display/Search Ads, and Service Providers.
· Maturing existing Global Sellers through trainings and other communication channels to educate Sellers on leveraging the most out of Coupang’s tools and assets to sell more effectively.
· Establish strong and trusted relationship between Coupang and our Sellers through effective messaging strategies in close collaboration with the Global Seller business team and in line Coupang’s business goals.
· Increase traffic to Coupang Global Sellers Portal and optimize the site to improve seller conversion from traffic to registration to listing products on Coupang.
** Please submit CV and Portfolio when you apply.
· Manage and develop content for Coupang’s Global Seller-facing marketing channels-Sellers.coupang.com, Email, Social Media, Display/Search Ads, and Service Providers to reach our potential Sellers, accelerate acquisition and strengthen their engagement with Coupang.
· Partner with Sales and Coupang Marketing teams to showcase the right Global Sellers and relevant products for site-wide campaigns.
· Lead the planning and execution of the seller facing events (conferences, webinar) in terms of its sponsorship, audience recruitment, and content development.
· Work closely with Sales, Support, PR, Agencies and Finance to achieve business goals.
· Collaborate with Domestic Seller Marketing counterparts to leverage themes and topics to build content for Global Seller acquisition campaigns.
· Partner with Business Intelligence teams to dive deep into metrics, identify growth drivers or problems, and act on improvement opportunities.
· Work closely with Product and Program Management to improve conversion of marketing & communication channels via content optimization.
· Build and distribute regular reports with updates on projects development, campaign performances, as well as post-campaign summary highlights.
· Collaborate with Product Owner, Designer, Service personnel to develop clear and concise Seller facing documentation such as newsletter, program manuals, FAQ/help articles, announcements, and videos.
· Create seller marketing contents such as card news, blog articles and videos to acquire sellers on Coupang platform
· Plan, create storyboard, write script for video contents
· Provide insights for decision making to develop seller messaging strategies by analyzing seller feedback.
· Develop strategies and style guides for seller messages.
· Standardize all the terminology relating to sellers.
· Maintain the quality of seller content.
· Manage Knowledge Base of Seller content.
· Develop and manage various visual materials such as photos, images, graphs and videos used to help users gain an understanding.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or relevant field of study
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, editing, content production
· Demonstrated success in SEO, display ad and content marketing
· Keen with data and proficient in excel
· Outstanding communication skill both in written and verbal
· Fearless and innovative
· Strong team player
· Fluent in Korean and either English or Chinese.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud), HTML
· Experience promoting events across digital and offline channels
· Experienced in leading and managing multiple Marketing or Communications projects
· Experience from e-commerce, retail industry
· Experience using HTML or XML editing management tools
· Experience producing video contents
· Work experience in leading advertising/PR agencies
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review (English CV & Portfolio is required) - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.