Principal, Business Analysis (Retail Merchandising Operation)
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Team & Job Description (3-5 sentences):
We provide the data and insights that support decision-making on everything, from ongoing business performance to new product features. We do not want our analysts to simply run queries to extract data - we want you to take the next step to understand the partners and the e-commerce ecosystem, and become proficient at deciding what metrics the team should look at to gain further insight to move the business forward. The questions we answer will not always be clearly defined - part of our role in the business is interpreting those questions and helping people understand what they’re really trying to figure out. The insights we provide help product and business leaders make decisions on what to build - a crucial decision to make, given limited resources. This role presents you with a great opportunity to gain deep understanding of the e-commerce domain and become a trusted source of information for the top levels of decision-making within the organization.
- Develop and maintain weekly business review metrics for core product functions of seller business
- Automate existing processes to make the business more efficient
- Translate critical data to stakeholders with quick insights and/or data visualization
- Conduct deep “root cause” analysis on critical business problems by leveraging your understanding of sellers and the data we collect
- Work with product managers to develop new metrics to measure success of new project launches
- Work with our data team to guide them on the latest data needs to automate reporting
- Mentor junior analysts on SQL – our mission is to share knowledge and make everyone around us better
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment with many asks and multiple stakeholders - you need to be a self-starter who is good at prioritizing your work
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences or analytical disciplines with 3-5 year experience
- Expert SQL and Excel skills are a requirement for this role - 2+ years experience is great
- Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working in ecommerce or internet services business
- Bachelor degree in finance/mathematics or computer science or Masters degree in any related field
- Experience with BI reporting and dashboarding using Tableau
- Experience with financial modeling/forecasting
Recruitment Process and Others
서류전형 > 전화면접 > 대면면접