Principal, Finance Manager_동탄 FC
Coupang Fulfillment Services is the leading innovator in logistics. CFS, a Coupang subsidiary, relies on its highly sophisticated system to manage the entire fulfillment process across inbound, inventory management, sorting, outbound, return, and customer service.
At CFS, we have a variety of experts focused on business analysis, inventory management, and engineering. We have the largest logistics infrastructure in Korea, including mega fulfillment centers (Incheon/Deokpyeong/Daegu) equivalent to the size of 109 soccer fields. A fulfillment center (FC) is like an automated factory that provides the most optimized logistics system supported by cutting edge technology, employees with expertise in each area, and big data.
We take uncharted paths every day for everything we do: operating more than 50 fulfillment centers and hubs nationwide, establishing real-time management systems that can accommodate orders in a way that no one has ever expected, and pioneering Rocket Delivery, our super-fast delivery service.
At CFS, we take great pride in the fact that we constantly act on our fresh ideas to build new services and products so that our customers ask, ‘How did I ever live without Coupang?’
We at CFS continue to recruit the best talent who can be a part of making history in the logistics business. Our growth is driven by innovation, which is at the center of our DNA. We invite you to take part in this journey!
As our Principal, Fulfillment Center Finance Manager for FC Finance, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
- support financial planning & analysis (FP&A) for our rapidly growing Global Finance Operations (GO) team.
- waste elimination and productivity improvements to support the rapid growth of the business.
- driving a number of strategic initiatives focused on investment optimization and process efficiency.
- Provide client group (Fulfilment Centre Leader, Department Manager, H/R, CFS H.Q. Finance) with valuable opinion as a trusted business advisor in order them to make right decision.
- Developing and standardizing new profitability and cost allocation measures
- Creating more meaningful management reports that are both efficient and can scale with growth
- Partnering with the global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and implementing processes to prioritize resource decisions
- Driving annual and multi-year budgeting and variable cost productivity plans
- Managing operational headcount (staffing) needs for the FC through labor productivity targets and financial modeling
- Tracking the top investments and initiatives necessary to exceed future state targets
- Developing fundamental key performance indicators which can be used to effectively diagnose positive or negative trends and support business decisions
- Leading monthly forecasts and analysis of operating budget to actual results at the Director level
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance Performing deep dive analysis requiring financial modeling to develop recommendations and impact the decision making of senior leadership
- One who has 8+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- One who has fluent in Korean and English
- One who has ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- One who has BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
- One who has relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- One who has experience directly supervising teams and developing people
- One who has demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- One who has experience with advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.)
- One who has ability to travel; 10%+ travel as needed, primarily to local operations
- One who has proven familiarity with concepts of Korea Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- One who has MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
- One who has management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on and create new assignments
- One who has advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
- One who has highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- One who manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- One who has experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems such (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- One who has previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus
- One who has career progression and willingness to relocate for advancement opportunities
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.