Principal, Financial Planning & Analysis (3P, CS and Travel Finance)
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal, Financial Planning & Analysis for eCommerce Finance, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Our team’s goal is to guide and manage business teams to meet their financial goals.
- Financial and Strategy Planning
- Build annual financial plan of the company to meet commitments to board of directors; coordinate with C-level management for realistic and achievable target to find optimal goals of growth and margin improvement
- Establish detailed business goals to achieve company-wide goals that are committed to C-level and set input goals that would lead to financial targets. Diversify input goals to achieve different financial line items based on strenuous discussion with leadership
- Key Performances Management
- Assign detailed goals and automate key metrics to each business team for real-time visibility of progress to goals.
- Define key metrics and automate daily metrics flash for timely visibility so that actions could be taken at the moment of red flag
- Dive deep on urgent issues and brainstorm with business and operation teams to find bottleneck and inefficiencies.
- Help business leaders to receive help from tech by proving financial impact with new tech features available
- Process Implementation
- Set up automated metrics and analysis tools for management
- 5+ years’experience in finance including investment banks, accounting firms, or finance department preferably in IT company
- Expertise in financial modeling and excel
- Strong analytical thinking. Be able to start with answer, provide data, and tell the business stories.
- Familiar with establishing and managing KPIs
- SQL (NoSQL)
- Fluent English, written and verbal
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.