Principal Financial Planning & Analysis (eCommerce)
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal FP&A for eCommerce, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class.
- Corporate finance: Analyzing trends in financial metrics, cash flow management and profitability analysis
- Strategy: Being Heavily involved in strategy discussion when creating annual budget
- Business operations: Developing processes and standards to promote visibility, operational improvement, performance measurements and member accountability
- One who has 5+ years’ experience in investment banks, consulting firms, or finance department. DB engineer who is willing to move to business side.
- One who has experience of financial modeling
- One who has analytical thinking. Be able to start with answer, provide data, and tell the business stories.
- One who is familiar with creating and analyzing KPIs
- One who is Excel expert. Macro is NOT required, but Pivot Table, Vlook up with IfErr, Goal Seek, etc.
- One who has Science and Engineering degree
- One who has experiecne with SQL (NoSQL), SAP
- One who has CPA certificate
- One who is English and Korean Fluent, written and verbal
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.