Principal, Product Owner (Growth Marketing)
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Job overview :
Product Leaders at Coupang play a critical role in owning and driving successful launches of business and product initiatives. In this role, you will define product development initiatives that drive growth, across one or more marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, Price Comparison Shopping, Affiliate, Push & Email) at Coupang. You will partner with business and engineering teams to develop a roadmap for marketing platforms & services and ensure delivery that will have direct and measurable impact on Coupang’s growth. You will establish and apply standards, policies, processes, and best practices across product, engineering and business teams to drive program efficacy and efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders to define the overarching goal and customer/business impact
- Own product vision and strategy. Develop and evolve Product roadmap and milestones
- Identify and prioritize the tech investment and support resources necessary to achieve the successful outcome of the product
- Develop the end-to-end operating plan and process in coordination with the business to successfully achieve business targets and KPIs
- Create user stories, use cases, requirement documents and proposals with clear MVP definition and success metrics
- Measure progress of business success metrics towards KPI targets
- Communicate and provide regular reports to key stakeholders
- Aggressively identify opportunities for innovation and continual improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management and Information Services or related quantitative fields.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, program management, or marketing channel management
- Experience working with marketing, marketing automation technology and/or advertising technology
- Experience applying rigorous, financially-rooted decision-making to guide development prioritization decisions
- Analytical thinker who thrives in fast paced and data driven culture
- Solid grasp on A/B test & control fundamentals
- SQL/HQL and/or technical development background a plus
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.