Principal, Security Engagement Engineer (Security Architecture & Engineering)
Seoul, South Korea
쿠팡은 세계에서 가장 빠르고 크게 성장하는 Ecommerce 기업 입니다. 우리는 고객, 직원, 파트너 그리고 우리를 둘러싼 모든 사람들의 일상을 어떻게 혁신 할 수 있을 지 매 순간 고민합니다. 우리는 아직 아무도 풀지 못한 문제를 해결함으로써 사람들이 이렇게 묻는 세상을 만들고자 합니다. “쿠팡 없이 어떻게 살았을까?” 쿠팡은 서울뿐만 아니라 베이징, LA, 시애틀, 상하이와 실리콘밸리 등에 오피스를 두고 있는 글로벌 기업입니다.
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Team Description :
This position is responsible for assessing security risks of external and internal services/systems processing corporate sensitive information and then helping engineering teams design and implement securely.
- Act as a point of contact for engineering teams across the company.
- Perform vendor security assessment and obtain evidence of security controls from vendor.
- Develop security requirements based on gathered business strategies, requirements and security risks identified during the assessments.
- Review security architectures of using IT Infra, AWS, on-premise and SaaS applications to mitigate identified security risks.
- Engage security engineers, IT administrators, engineering teams, privacy and legal counsels to implement proposed security measures/requirements.
- Monitoring exceptional cases and maintain security/privacy questionnaires in accordance with security/regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of information security experience
- In-depth knowledge of security assessment and audit principles.
- Good understanding of network principles, data protection, security architecture and design in both on-premise and SaaS/PaaS environments
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001, SOC2, PCI and KISA ISMS-P.
- Experience of implementing compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills in English and Korean