Senior, Financial Analyst (Tech FP&A)
Seoul, South Korea
Manage Coupang’s ongoing forecasting and budgeting process for Tech fixed costs. Partner with business users to translate investment requests into operating cost and capital spend forecasts.
Analyze and report on monthly actual results vs projections. Ensure changes in technology investment timing are reflected in forecasts. Own consolidated financial reporting across overall Tech Finance team, work closely with other Finance/Accounting counterparts on month end close and forecast submission process.
- Key financial position to manage Coupang’s forecasting and budgeting process for select Tech teams. Partner with business leaders to develop spending forecast.
- Provide weekly forecast update and monthly report on variance analysis between actual spending vs. forecast / budget for related business areas and review with IT/ tech leaders in details.
- Manage the annual budgeting process and work with leaders on short-term and long-term technology infrastructure roadmap.
- Develop financial models to help with IT/Technology spending planning and investment and ROI analysis.
- Own consolidated financial report for all tech related financials, work closely with Central Finance team on monthly close and forecast process.
- Help to identify operational issues and opportunities as well as identifying and implementing process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and support.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related quantitative majors.
- 4-6 Years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a fast-paced technology-oriented organization.
- Top notch financial modeling skills. Ability to create complex financial models and reports.
- Advance skills in MS Products such as Excel, Access, VBA and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English
- Finance experience in IT industry
- SAP experience
- SQL experience