HRBP - Tech
Seoul, South Korea
Team Description :
Understand key business priorities, translate into practical HR interventions and make sure people management practices are effectively applied. As the primary HR interface, actively support line managers to drive employee questions and employee relations issues.
Work collaboratively with managers to provide advice and guidance on all aspect of HR matters including people management.
- HR Process Implementation
- Oversee implementation of HR processes within area of responsibility, follow up and advise. Provide feedback/input into the development and/or the implementation of new or improved processes/products/services to take into account any local legislation
- Coordinate and make sure that HR programs and policies are being correctly carried out around Coupang’s leadership principles
- HR Solution: Partner with managers and employees on the most effective solutions to resolve people issues
- Performance Management: Support managers to implement and follow up performance management activities, including poor performance improvement, development needs identification and managing-out if needed
- Engagement and retention
- Monitor employee turnover and support to retain talents across business
- Assess employee engagement and morale and take actions to address people issues
- Employee Relation
- Closely connect with employees and business managers and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs with business leaders and feed input to relevant HR teams
- Consult employee relationship relevant issues for people managers
- More than 7 years of experience in all Human Resources area - TA, Performance management, C&B, L&D and business partnership
- Experience in fast-moving organization
- Experiences in virtual/matrix organization
- Strong sense of accountability, confidentiality and attention to compliance
- Effective communication skills with the proven ability to focus on the details
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.