Senior Manager, Treasury
Seoul, South Korea
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As a Treasury Team leader, s/he will own the treasury management and partner directly with key business leaders to identify the right business strategies, provide a full range of financial related services.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong passion for developing a team, a keen attention to detail, and an ability to set clear priorities in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have shown success in influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments.
- Plan and Control Daily / Weekly / Monthly treasury management
- Support business team for the financial decisions
- Contract review in financial perspective
- Solve financial problem for the new type of business
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years of strong Finance experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of treasury experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and poise to support Executive reviews
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details
- KICPA or USCPA required
- Experience from online business, e-commerce, or retail industry
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.