Sr. Biz Marketing Specialist(CRM Strategy)
Seoul, South Korea
Team Description :
The CRM team is responsible for managing marketing campaign performance, optimizing current campaigns as well as conceptualizing and implementing new campaigns in conjunctions with Coupang leadership and business teams.
The CRM team creates actional and strategic plans to drive business results and make an impact in driving and amazing customer experience by being relevant to millions of customers and helping them to discover products they need on Coupang.
The CRM team is responsible for analyzing, leveraging, and segmenting customer data and insights and translate them into targeted activities to drive acquisition, retention and incremental sales to Coupang.
- Drive and influence the CRM strategy and plan the calendar in with cross team collaboration
- Create a new stream of incremental revenue for the company to support future growth
- Work with Online Merchandising, Brand Managers, and Marketing team to create targeted promotional journeys
- Consult with Analytics team on measurement plans, ensuring the objectives and KPIs
- Monitor journeys, document suggested optimizations, and work with key stakeholders to activate those optimizations
- Collaborate with Online Merchandising, Analytics, Marketing, and Tech team to ensure flawless execution of CRM campaigns
- Deploy multi-channel CRM programs across SMS, app push and onsite/onapp properties
- Work closely with Analytics team to help optimize CRM data, audiences and tactics
- Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions,
- BA/BS or higher degree in related area
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in a cross functional role with strong project management
- Experience in ecommerce preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding on how to communicate to targeted audiences
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously; excellent project management skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders - a collaborative, consensus-building approach to managing both internal and external partners
- Must be comfortable in an ambiguous environment where change is the norm, able to prioritize and adapt
- Great attention to detail
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and a versatile self-starter who excels in a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately with other areas of Marketing and Tech.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
*English resume is required.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.