Seoul, South Korea
• Responsible for creating scalable talent programs to support and develop talent, strengthening the organization and our people.
• Strong facilitation skills to influence behavior change in leaders and develop talent across the organization.
• Build and execute robust talent development program, processes and practices that align with Coupang culture and its business needs.
• Provide logistical support for performance management, organizational and individual goal setting, talent review processes and succession planning.
• Partner with senior leaders and HR business partners to drive and ensure the success of the company's talent and performance programs.
• Build and drive successful talent review processes to create succession and development plans.
• In coordination with HR Business Partner and Business leader, develop and implement appropriate interventions for performance improvement.
• Support the development and roll-out of talent tools and HR systems. (i.e. Workday)
• Ensure talent and performance programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively deployed to the organization.
• Takes a proactive approach to identification and execution of industry best practices and trends.
• Commit to getting the job done no matter what issues arise.
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.