[China Accounting ]Accounting Manager
Coupang is one of the world’s fastest growing e-Commerce company and South Korea’s answer to Amazon. In only its fourth year, Coupang boasts over 20mn subscribers and annual revenue run rate of over /$2bn. It is the No. 1 player in mobile e-commerce in Korea, which is a massive /$50bn market opportunity. On top of that, in Dec 2014, we raised/$300mn in an investment led by BlackRock BLK Private Equity Partners. It comes less than five months after we received /$100mn in a round led by Sequoia Capital Global Equities and Sequoia Heritage venture funds, which then valued the company at more than /$1bn.
- Support building up a basic but safe and strong treasury & tax function in finance department, to support finance department to make the financial management under safety and to match the business expansion of Coupang Beijing.
- Treasury management.
- Invoice & employee reimbursement management.
- Accurate, logical, efficient, responsible and on time delivery with good quality, have capacity to strong support the whole finance team in daily work.
- Check all invoices & validated receipts and follow reimbursement/payment procedure exactly.
- Monitor the amount of receipts and payments in the cash and bank accounts and ensure it is timely and accurate.
- Process the payment in a timely and accurate manner, and ensure the process to be compliance with internal control policy.
- Process forex in/out/settlement under both capital & trading category in compliance with internal control policy, bank rules, SAFE regulation and forex documents filing.
- Prepare an updated and accurate cash book and bank book in timely manner.
- Support regular cash flow forecast and notify direct manager for any shortfall.
- Perform bank reconciliation report on a monthly basis, to apply for bank account open, change, and cancel bank account information and other bank-related businesses.
- To apply for tax-related business, including but not limited to issue proforma invoices, pay taxes & tax filing.
- Prepare & monitor treasury and tax related financial report.
- Keep good cooperation relationship with bank, tax, SAFE and internal colleagues.
- Perform other related missions and duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Language: Good written and spoken English
- Computer: Good excel, word and other office tools skill
- Behavioral competences: Accurate, logical, efficient, and responsible. On time delivery with good quality behaviors.
- Personal attributes: Be honest and accountable, self-motivated, good communication skills, able to work under pressure, team spirit; objectivity and fairness.