Senior Backend Engineer_FDSShanghai, China Job ID: 2199242
We are looking for people who are passionate about solving complex real-world problems, building world-class solutions, and benefitting millions of lives. At Coupang, developers learn from one another—we share knowledge and spur each other on to come up with great ideas—and move extremely fast to create profound impact together. You will also have the opportunity to tackle large-scale challenges that arise as we grow. This includes building in-house technology, innovating mobile architecture, and advancing possibilities with machine learning and deep learning. With you, we will build a world where our customers ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang eCommerce Fraud Detection team is dedicated in making Coupang’s business fraud free.We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and technology-proficient engineer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation of a large-scale, highly efficient data platform, batch and real-time pipelines and tools. You will work closely with our engineers and data scientists to protect Coupang’s business from fraud. Join us, you will have deep insight into customer data on big eCommerce platform. You will build the fraud detection service with cutting edge big data technologies.
- Design and implementation of durable & efficient software solutions that handles massive amount of structured and unstructured data
- Develop and scale data infrastructure that powers batch and real-time data processing
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships with Data Scientists, Analysts, Product Managers ,Software Engineers and Operators to understand data needs and deliver on those needs
- Research, analyze and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
- Coach and mentor other engineers in process and methodologies
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering, information systems or related technical field.
- 5+ years software development experiences, rich experince in Java related technologies
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Solid experience with handling large data volumes in a distributed environment and web data management
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch, HBase, Redis
- Experience with big data ecosystem (Hadoop,Cloudera,Oozie, Hive,Zookeeper,etc.) and stream processing (Kafka, Spark, Flink)
- Good communication skill and presentation skill
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in development of Petabyte-Scale NoSQL database and Messaging Platform
- Willing to take a leading role, dare to face greater challenges and assume greater responsibility
候选人隐私声明/Applicant Privacy Notice
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Technical Program Manager
- Product Manager (Product Owner)
- Tech Recruiter
Benefits and Rewards
Our mission is global
Coupang is a global business with offices in Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Silicon Valley, Seattle and Los Angeles.
Our Korea office is located in downtown Seoul near Lotte World Hotel and Lotte World Mall.
Our office in Shanghai is conveniently situated near to restaurants and gyms, as well as to the Evergreen Hotel and the Chamtime Square Shopping Mall.
Our Beijing office is located in One Indigo, a Grade A-listed office tower. From our space on the 12th floor, you can take in expansive views of Indigo Park, the Ba River and the Beijing skyline. We are conveniently situated a few steps away from the Indigo Shopping Mall, and parking is easily available.
Mountain View, United States
Our Mountain View office is located in the Silicon Valley area across from the NASA Ames Research and Visitor Center.
Seattle, United States
Our Seattle office can be found in the heart of downtown Seattle near restaurants and tourist attractions such as the Pike Place Market.
Los Angeles, United States
Our office in Los Angeles is located in the Riverside area right next to the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park.