Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Responsible for monthly close processes including preparation of journal entries, properly filing of original vouchers.
- Prepare detail reports, financial packages and other information required internally by internal functions & regulators.
- Monthly BS & PL item reconciliation, raise alert if any abnormal.
- Optimize reconciliation procedures;
- Optimize accounting procedures and accounting system framework.
- Support audit, compliance and fixed assets count.
- Perform other related missions and duties as required.
- Liaise and cooperate with other department in daily work. Keep good communication with bank, tax, SAFE and other partners.
- Implement expenses reimbursement system when necessary.
- Assist on admin related operations, such as sourcing, vendor management, facility management, company activities support, etc.
- Assist on daily support on stationary, courier, travelling, furniture, OA equipment, etc.
- Other Ad-hoc project as required
- Support building up a basic but safe and strong treasury & tax function in finance department, to support finance department to make the financial management under safety and to match the expansion of China business.
- Functional Indicators: Accurate, logical, efficient, responsible and on time delivery with good quality, have capacity to strong support the whole finance team in daily work.
- Detail oriented, ability to handle multiple and complex tasks simultaneously, problem solving, result driven, strong self-motivation
- Good interpersonal communication and coordination skill, strong sense of responsibility
- Good team player. Open and passionate about work
- Education, knowledge, competences, and attributes
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above
- Language: Good written and spoken English
- Computer: Good excel, word and other office tools skill
- Professional skills: Accountant Middle Level is must, CPA is a plus
- Business Competences: 5 years above related working experience
- Behavioral competences: Accurate, logical, efficient, and responsible. On time delivery with good quality behaviors.
- Personal attributes: Be honest and accountable, self-motivated, good communication skills, able to work under pressure, team spirit; objectivity and fairness.
- Working Conditions: Working language for both Mandarin and English are required