Principal, Product Owner (Taiwan)
Principal, Product Owner (International Expansion)
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are looking for our first Product Manager in Taiwan to drive our expansion into that market and to create the best eCommerce experience in Taiwan. In this role you will be leading how we create this new service- adapting what we have in Korea for Taiwan or adding in other requirements we need.
Coupang Taiwan is live with our first service, offering 10-minute grocery delivery and is expanding that quickly. We have a broad set of other eCommerce offerings here in Korea as well that we want to find the best way to launch in Taiwan. You would be defining the best way to do that as a Product Manager.
- 3+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
- Proven ability to connect with stakeholders, identify unmet needs, and come up with innovative ways of meeting them via new products or feature launches
- Hands on experience working with designers, program managers and engineering teams in an Agile environment focused on delivering against a product roadmap
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find creative ways to overcome obstacles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background with a demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Master’s degree in an analytical or engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- Track record of shaping the business strategy for software products or services.
- Experience working with global product development teams.
- Smart about choosing between fast and right