Sr. Treasury Specialist (Taiwan)
We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Taiwan, Coupang is hiring for our launch team.
Position: Senior Treasury Specialist
As a Senior Treasury specialist, you will be responsible maximizing the profitability and stability of the company by managing from incomings/outgoings of funds, sourcing/managing investment resources and operating funds to implementing/processing costs, and therefore effectively managing overall liquidity of the company.
1) Cash Management
- Manage daily/monthly/yearly cash flow and monitor cash plans
- Check the cash flow and make reports
- Take care of issues related to the operation of simple payment system
- Control risks related to incomings and outgoings of money and controls the expenditure
2) Funding Management
- Monitor and manage seller financing.
- Manage financing pipelines (e.g. banks, etc.) and proceed with the funding contracts
- Issue and manage bills
3) Overseas Funding Management & Execution of Asset Securitization
- Manage from incomings to outgoings of TWD / foreign currencies
- Make reports on foreign exchange and review laws and regulations related to foreign exchange
- Report on overseas investments, support the fund operation of overseas branches, and manage overseas accounts
- Monitor foreign exchange fluctuations and manage the exchange risk
4) Payment Guarantee and Corporate Card Management
- Review the Retail collateral and proceed with related tasks
- Issue corporate bonds, asset backed short-term bonds, CP and manage certificates of guarantee
- Manage corporate card limits, and address errors that occur while processing the payments
- +5 years of experience with a background in trading of foreign currency trades, fund sourcing/planning, group management, M&A and etc
- Strong analytical mind set and number-driven ability
- Systematic thinker with experience in experimentation
- Team player, capable of tapping into collective intelligence to solve problems
- Good understanding of transactions
- Knowledge of finance guideline and laws/regulation in Taiwan