Store Manager, Taiwan
We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Taiwan, Coupang is hiring the launch team.
Position : Store Manager
What You Will Do
- Manage the daily operations process at the store/facilities such as Customer outbound, Material Inbound, and inventory management.
- Effectively manage the workforce in multiple subs functions, drive cross-utilization of resources to get efficiency
- Take quick decisions and prioritize actions to meet customer's request
- Effective workforce planning of the shift operations
- Ensure process adherence with respect to customer delivery operations and follow safety protocols
- Prioritize ruthlessly to meet customer delivery SLAs.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the right inventory mix and availability
- Maintain the health of inventory (Temperature, Cold Storage, etc.)
- Adhere to quality norms set by regulators and authorities
- 3 to 7 years of experience in operations/SCM/Logistics/Last-mile delivery
- Should have managed direct customer delivery operations / Fulfilment Centre/ Retail Store Operations
- Should be able to move with urgency and able to prioritise ruthlessly
- Should have managed a team of at least 10 people
- Ability to make a quick decision and high on customer advocacy
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Taiwan e-commerce market
- Must be willing to work in shift operations
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.