Senior Staff Data Security Engineer
United States Coast Guard - Air Station Sacramento, United States
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
● Engaging stakeholders across Coupang to understand requirements and use cases
● Evaluate market leading data security products and make recommendations on buy vs build
● Work with Domain Engineering teams to identify data impacting projects and ensure consistent controls and visibility are maintained
● Maintaining awareness of innovations in the data security market to could provide additional benefit to the organization
● Build strong relationships with Coupang's technical teams and cultivate a culture of security awareness and ownership
● Provide hands on security training around Data Security best practices to internal teams
● This is a unique, exciting opportunity to work on and learn about the latest and greatest technologies in the Data Security industry
● Develop scripts and tools to complement off the shelf technologies
● Work on the overall strategy of Data Security and work closely with partners to socialize
● Document standard operating procedures for the Data Security Ops team to manage data security platforms
● Hands-on experience in assessment, design, implementation and configuration of data security products such as BigID, OneTrust, Nightfall or similar.
● Proven record of designing data architecture platforms
● Experience writing scripts (Python, Perl etc) in order to improve testing, integration and monitoring of implemented data security technologies.
● Minimum 5-7 years of data security experience
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop security standards and operational procedures
● Thorough knowledge of AWS architecture and components.
● Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.